Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Twenty Questions

My boyfriend is moving back home. He doesn't have a job. Hasn't graduated. WTF.

So I have questions for him that would need to be answered.

1. When does he find out if he has to take the LPE?
2. What is he going to do if he has to take Spanish?
3. When is he hoping to graduate?
4. What does he really want to do?
5. Is his intention to come back to the cities or stay home?
6. How long is this going to be for?
7. Is he truly invested in doing a LDR with me? No trying, wants to make it work.
8. Is he willing to talk on the phone for 10 minutes a day?
9. Can he make seeing me once a month a priority?

*Express your concern about him ending up staying there. He's always said he didn't want to be there. With his circumstances this past year, I don't want him to settle because I know he's better than that and can find something here.
*We have done a lot of focusing on him this past year. I just want to make sure I'm going to be a part of this process. If you're going to include me in your decision making, great. If not, then what are we doing?
*Making facebook relationship public.
*I want him to hold himself accountable to finding a job for however long he wants to be in this LDR for.

See how this conversation goes. If it doesn't go well - I think you know your answer.

My whole problem is he still doesn't say that he loves me. He says he's almost there, but he's been saying that for a long time. I probably won't bring that up for a couple of months and we'll see how this LDR goes. Because things have been great for us, so I don't want to ruin that at this point.


No comments:

Post a Comment